The Tale Teller The Tale Teller

This is deeply moving. The animation blew me away and the story was highly captivating. Everything about it is perfect.

For all the random, disturbing or nonsensical Flash cartoons that are popular out there, this gem is a beautiful change of pace, and its charming message is indeed worth being told. Amazing! <3

VacuĆ¼ming during tv VacuĆ¼ming during tv

For a first cartoon, this isn't bad! The designs are highly simplistic, however I personally enjoy the witty dialogue and the shenanigans that ensue. Great work!

Rdg92 responds:

Thanks for the feedback!

Dead Girl Strip Club Dead Girl Strip Club

It is an awesomely animated badtrip into the vicious mind of mortals.
Deeply eerie, unsettling, gross, disturbing and interesting. TWO THUMBS UP!

Eye-Ball Shaun Eye-Ball Shaun

That is a really good game, interesting concept and good controls! Sometimes the background blends too much with the actual platforms the characters can walk and jump on, but I like it anyway. ^^

Hydro Game Hydro Game

Not so bad...

The game is interesting, but the title doesn't fit much with the game. When I first saw it in the flash portal, I had the feeling it was a game where you could shoot hydro beams and stuff (or maybe it's just me).

The concept is simple (when I saw it's simple, it is too simple) compared to what I expected. It's well thought, but the enemies are kind of hard to avoid, because they hurt you even when you barely touch them (and I can see that a lot of other reviewers realized it). And since the game gets a little boring at one point, the best thing to do would be to add more stuff... and don't hesitate to add stuff! I don't know, maybe you could add a hydro beam power-up. :P

Oh well. Good concept, even though it can be even better. 7 outta 10, bee boy!

Pico's School Pico's School

The first game I've ever played on Newgrounds

Back in 2006 when I was just a weird kid who had nothing to do but watch gory animations all day long. I loved searching for weird games on Newgrounds. Then I met Pico...

This game is the first one I've ever played on Newgrounds, and Pico's School, even though it's violent, is a part of my childhood. Now, Imma go play Nene Interactive Suicide. See ya! xD

Oh by the way, I give Pico's School a 9 out of 10. Yay!

I Want Your Soul (Cheap 80s Jingle) I Want Your Soul (Cheap 80s Jingle)

This rocks! I love the way you used the samples, it fits well with your beat and makes it sound more groovy and vintage. Great job!

If you're still looking for a vocalist, look no further! I'm not a pro, but I sing backvocals in a Hard Rock band, and I've been producing electronic music on my own for a few years now. You can look on my profile or send me a PM if you're interested, I'd be glad to collaborate. :)

If The World Ends Tomorrow If The World Ends Tomorrow

This piece is so moving! It has just enough variations during its 9 minutes to keep me both relaxed and thoughtful, ironically. The echo effects are beautiful too! Makes the whole thing sound endless, like you're alone in an empty room. I also have to mention all those eerie electronic sounds that accompany the piano track well.

The whole time I kept thinking of big landscapes and skyscrapers, all devoid of any human life. It's a mysterious, but relaxing and enthralling experience. Great job.

BeyondTheBeyond responds:

Thanks for the awesome review =) Im happy you liked it, be well and take care!

RecPlay RecPlay

Gewd jawb, bee boy!

Okay, what can I say about this song... ?
Well, it is great!

The only thing that may bother people listening to your tunaynay is the repetitive sounds. Add stuff! But the rest is freaking epic, fow shizzlez, teh skittlez!

I give ya a 8 outta 10! See ya, bee boy.

EmptyCell responds:

You've right with that tune. I doing for start loop-tune songs, but when I learn how control completly FL studio, I do some better songs. For now I done only that loop-songs.And I must Thank you too :)

Painted Sunlit Lake Painted Sunlit Lake

Holy... Holy holy!

This is just amazingly beautiful... GAWD it looks so realistic.

You deserve this 10 outta 10, bee boy. Keep up the amazing work!